Bright and welcoming, the Hillview Cottage is the perfect antidote for a busy modern life. The bedroom's queen bed and living room's full size pull-out sofa allows the cottage to sleep up to four people. With a full bath, complete kitchen, and wood burning stove, you'll have all the comforts and amenities you'll need. You can take advantage of the patio with grill, relax in the hammock with a book, or just gaze at the westward view stretching away from you into the distance.
- Private bedroom with queen bed
- Living room with sofa that opens to a comfortable full size bed
- Kitchen has electric range with oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, cooking utensils and dishware
- Full bathroom with tub and shower
- Dressing room with washer and dryer
- Private patio with grill, outdoor furniture, and a splendid western view.
- Wood-burning stove
- Satellite TV, DVD player, and phone
"What a lovely, lovely place. At times we felt like we were in Provence with the smell of rosemary, lavender, and sage; the wind stirring the olive trees, but then the sight of redwoods brought us back to a very enticing California."